Monday 27 April 2015

Driving Lessons

Today class Aurora went to the Leinster School of Driving to do a driving lesson. I was slightly nervous before we arrived because I had never driven a car before. The group I was in got to drive first and the other half of the class had to take the theory test. We learned how to drive in first and second gear and it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. After this, we had to swap over and then my group took the theory test, there were forty questions and to pass you had to get 35 correct. We then went outside and did an activity where we had to try and place one cone on top of the other while wearing 'drunk' glasses. They changed your vision to make it feel like you were under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It was much more difficult to do the task while wearing the glasses so they really showed how dangerous drinking and driving is! It was a great day, and I think everyone found it really interesting and enjoyable!
                                                           leinsterdrivingcampus.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment